Majest of the Seas - A Few Questions!

cckp72

Hi there,

This will be our first family cruise and I am not sure what to expect in terms of kid's activities. We are on the 4 day cruise with 3 port days, so there won't be alot of time for the kids to be in the clubs.

Does the kids club have activities on Coco Cay? Hubby and I wouldn't mind having an hour or so to ourselves to read on the beach.

The formal night is scheduled for the Nassau day and we are docked until midnight. Our dinner seating is at 6, but we would like to get back into Nassau to see the aquarium (we plan on swimming the day away at Atlantis). Does the dinner take very long and would we have enough time to get back to Atlantis? I would hate for my daughter to miss it - she is looking forward to dressing up! :)

My daughter also loves to dance (she is 3.5) - will they allow her into the disco or bar or whatever they have on this ship where there is dancing?

Thanks so much - I am sure I will have other questions before we leave!

We just got back from this cruise. We did not get to the Atlantis until about 6:30 and there was plenty of time to walk around before having to board the ship. We did not take the kids this time. When are you going? There were hardly any kids last week. I hope there are more when you go, because I think my teens would have been bored.

The kids schedules are attached at the link in my signature.

As far as Atlantis, yes, you will have time - HOWEVER - take it from me. We have been there 3 times. The kids are so played out by 6pm from all of the swimming/water slides/beach that they barely make it through dinner on our Nassau nights. I cannot imagine being able to get them through dinner then getting back off the ship to see the aquarium.

Why not just squeeze it in before you head back to the ship?

Archived