First night attire?

margbem

First night aboard is casual ~~save your pretty cocktail dress for the following evening, which is formal and black tie.

Usually after the Sail-away party guests will "freshen up" before dinner, but will dine in casual wear.

Have a grand cruise!:p

Martita B.

Margaret

Are you using romecabs ~~Stefano? I think I remember your posting as using him in Rome. We have also booked Stefano for a airport/hotel transfer, then hotel/ship drive the next day.

As Stefano loves "red hots" (candy) I'm taking him a package.

Enjoy your voyage!

MB

Hello Martita. Yes, we have booked Stefano for our pick-up from the ship which we are sharing with a couple we've met on CC and then on the following day for the airport run. He was very prompt at answering my emails so we are pleased to use him. My friend and her sons are boarding the Legend as we get off and they have also booked him!

Thanks for all the advice you give on CC - it really helps to know what goes on when you are Seabourn 'virgins'!

We are getting really excited now as we leave home next Friday for Nice before boarding in Monte Carlo next Saturday. I wish we were going for longer than a week but we have booked another cruise on the Legend next March in the Caribbean so we'll have that to look forward to!

I am trying to persuade my husband to go on the Baltic cruise after seeing GrannyLorr's photos but the prices are very high on the Sojourn which is the ship doing the Baltic next year. I don't think he'll give in, unless the prices fall but I can't see that happening! Also, we are looking forward to being on a small, intimate ship rather than a big one. We sailed Royal Caribbean last year and were disappointed with the food and even though it was a smaller ship you still couldn't get a sun lounger on sea days!!

Margaret

You will certainly enjoy the Legend! Especially the Cruise Director, Eric DeGray ~~I call him "Mr. Broadway":p He is a true professional.

I must warn you.....once you have experienced Seabourn and are spoiled rotten, the big mega ships are simply "memories!"

Safe travels and "Bon Voyage"

Martita B.

Hello Martita. Yes, we have booked Stefano for our pick-up from the ship which we are sharing with a couple we've met on CC and then on the following day for the airport run. He was very prompt at answering my emails so we are pleased to use him. My friend and her sons are boarding the Legend as we get off and they have also booked him!

Thanks for all the advice you give on CC - it really helps to know what goes on when you are Seabourn 'virgins'!

We are getting really excited now as we leave home next Friday for Nice before boarding in Monte Carlo next Saturday. I wish we were going for longer than a week but we have booked another cruise on the Legend next March in the Caribbean so we'll have that to look forward to!

I am trying to persuade my husband to go on the Baltic cruise after seeing GrannyLorr's photos but the prices are very high on the Sojourn which is the ship doing the Baltic next year. I don't think he'll give in, unless the prices fall but I can't see that happening! Also, we are looking forward to being on a small, intimate ship rather than a big one. We sailed Royal Caribbean last year and were disappointed with the food and even though it was a smaller ship you still couldn't get a sun lounger on sea days!!

Did you book the March 25th cruise? We have a fair sized group of CC's already signed up! Don

Archived