Explore Belize Caves- Dennis Perez

Jaymee287

We will be cruising next summer and to my understanding Belize is a tender......? I found this excursion please let me know if you have taken it or if we will be ok on time since I've also read that the roads aren't the greatest.

Altun Ha $45.00 per person $5.00 fee to enter the ruins so $50.00. It lasts 3 hours, however when I emailed him he said that more time can be spent there its up to the tourist our decision. He also offers a rainforest hike along with the ruins.

He meets you at the cruise port as soon as your ship docks or tenders so we are suppose to be there from 6-3 island time.

Do ya'll think that this is a wise choice to make and that we will have plenty of time to make it back? We have never cruised before so any advice you can give would be GREAT!

We will be cruising next summer and to my understanding Belize is a tender......? I found this excursion please let me know if you have taken it or if we will be ok on time since I've also read that the roads aren't the greatest.

Altun Ha $45.00 per person $5.00 fee to enter the ruins so $50.00. It lasts 3 hours, however when I emailed him he said that more time can be spent there its up to the tourist our decision. He also offers a rainforest hike along with the ruins.

He meets you at the cruise port as soon as your ship docks or tenders so we are suppose to be there from 6-3 island time.

Do ya'll think that this is a wise choice to make and that we will have plenty of time to make it back? We have never cruised before so any advice you can give would be GREAT!

We have used Actions Boys Belize for our excursion in Belize. We had a lot of fun. Their services are safe and reliable. The price of the ruins tour is $40.00. This covers transportation, park fees, hike through the jungle and a City tour.

I recommend “ action boys belize “ for their great services.

MammaGene

Archived