Tuxedo Rental Payment

Gaijin_Mom

:confused:Hi

I asked and received an email reply regarding cost of hiring a tux, but I forgot to ask do we get it for the whole cruise e.g 35 days, or is it just for one night?:o

It is usually good for the number of formal nights during your cruise.(there were three formal nights on our TA and one rental fee covered all three nights although they only provided two dress shirts). If the 35 days consists of several legs of various lengths, I suspect that the rental will only be for the first leg. It is definitely worth sending them another email asking for clarification of the matter, but I doubt that the rental price you are paying will cover all of the formal nights that would occur during 35 nights of cruising.:rolleyes:

Just a few questions...

My DH is thinking about renting a tux from RCCL. Do we rent the tux for the whole week (both formal nights) or do we need to do two seperate rental (one for each night)?

Is there a tux shop on the Mariner of the Seas? Would you recommend preordering the tux online or wait until we board the ship?

Just a few questions...

My DH is thinking about renting a tux from RCCL. Do we rent the tux for the whole week (both formal nights) or do we need to do two seperate rental (one for each night)?

Is there a tux shop on the Mariner of the Seas? Would you recommend preordering the tux online or wait until we board the ship?

You rent the tux for the whole week. They give you a shirt for both nights and I was told it was best to pre rent it so they will be sure to have your size. As far as Mariner having rental, I don't know. Go to RCI and check out their tux rental information and that should tell you which ships do and don't have tux rental and the price. :D

Deb

Archived