sunglass on towel animals

cigars-N-rum

We usually keep the towel animals and dress them ourselves....

My last monkey was hanging in the cabin wearing a leopard-print bikini all week...

Our elephant had a lovely hairpiece...

Our dog had all my (cheap!!) jewelry.... including dangly earrings!!

Our pig had a lovely pink bandana and sunglasses....

We left them there all week... the cabin steward said he thought they were hilarious!!

Thats funny! I'm going to steal that idea!

I might have contributed much more than you think. It is these non-sense posts( Can I bring booze?, Has anyone been in cabin 7850?, Tell me everything about the Liberty, Can I wear a hat?, ect) that push good questions off the page and on to the next one, only to never be answered. If you started a thread exactly 24hours ago, it would already be on page 5. Most people don't look that far back, and good questions go unanswered.

Most questions can be answered by researching previous threads or reviews or calling the cruiseline. Nobody wants to do that. Now maybe someone will think twice about useless posts. But I doubt it.

It is these types of questions that makes my wonder how people get through their day without someone holding their hand....

Wow! What I get from reading this is........."my questions are good but nobody answers them because they're too busy answering stupid questions." While I certainly hope that's not your implication, it sure comes off that way.

People choose to answer whatever questions they want. If nobody is interested, it moves down the page. The fact that the questions you think are "stupid" stay on the page means that people are interested in the topic and want to discuss it. If it moves to the next page - people just aren't that interersted.

I might have contributed much more than you think. It is these non-sense posts( Can I bring booze?, Has anyone been in cabin 7850?, Tell me everything about the Liberty, Can I wear a hat?, ect) that push good questions off the page and on to the next one, only to never be answered. If you started a thread exactly 24hours ago, it would already be on page 5. Most people don't look that far back, and good questions go unanswered.

Most questions can be answered by researching previous threads or reviews or calling the cruiseline. Nobody wants to do that. Now maybe someone will think twice about useless posts. But I doubt it.

It is these types of questions that makes my wonder how people get through their day without someone holding their hand....

Who made you the "all-knowing, all-powerful decider of what is appropriate on cruise critic"?

If you don't like the topic here is a little hint.........

are you ready?...........

DON'T OPEN THE THREAD!

There, problem solved.

Who made you the "all-knowing, all-powerful decider of what is appropriate on cruise critic"?

If you don't like the topic here is a little hint.........

are you ready?...........

DON'T OPEN THE THREAD!

There, problem solved.

And if people don't answer your questions.........they're just not interesting.

Once I got back to my stateroom and found a stingray with my glasses on! I promptly took them back, then I unfolded him in front of the other towel animals as an example. I then used his lifeless body as a bathmat. Nobody messes with my sunglasses! Nobody!!!

GREAT post!

Princess has never done towel animals for us,, nor made the waiters dance around with food on their heads,, we appreiciate that!!

Once I got back to my stateroom and found a stingray with my glasses on! I promptly took them back, then I unfolded him in front of the other towel animals as an example. I then used his lifeless body as a bathmat. Nobody messes with my sunglasses! Nobody!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

OMG! Seriously . . . still ROTFLMAO . . . . do you know how hard it is to type while doing this?

relaxandenjoy,, OH MY,,, red face here,, that "abc" means nothing( or so I thought) ,, I edited a post I wanted deleted,,but you can't just repost a blank post, so I just quickly typed "abc".. hope it doens't mean anything rude or offensive!!

relaxandenjoy,, OH MY,,, red face here,, that "abc" means nothing( or so I thought) ,, I edited a post I wanted deleted,,but you can't just repost a blank post, so I just quickly typed "abc".. hope it doens't mean anything rude or offensive!!

There are 265 different meanings for ABC ...

http://www.acronymfinder.com/ABC.html

Why don't you pick one you like and post it here.

I go to the thrift store prior to a cruise and pick up a very cheap pair of sun glasses. I take the hinge screws out and then gently place them intact on the desk so when the steward picks them up they fall apart.

If anyone is worried about them handling your sunglasses, you don’t want to know what they do with your toothbrushes.

I go to the thrift store prior to a cruise and pick up a very cheap pair of sun glasses. I take the hinge screws out and then gently place them intact on the desk so when the steward picks them up they fall apart.

If anyone is worried about them handling your sunglasses, you don’t want to know what they do with your toothbrushes.

I always hide my toothbrush

Please, let's keep this thread on point. Toothbrushes belong on another thread.

Here, we are only concerned about towel animals and how they might or might not impinge on our cruise experience.

I must say that I've noticed that all of the towel animals that I've encountered are from the same clan. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Of course, you DO know why its called a toothbrush?

Please, let's keep this thread on point. Toothbrushes belong on another thread.

Here, we are only concerned about towel animals and how they might or might not impinge on our cruise experience.

I must say that I've noticed that all of the towel animals that I've encountered are from the same clan. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Of course, you DO know why its called a toothbrush?

I think it's a sunglasses thread that got a little towelish.

I DO !! I DO !! :D

'cause it was invented in ARKANSAS !!! If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called a TEETHBrush....:p

I think its a great thread! I laughed loud and hard these last couple of pages!!

Archived