sunglass on towel animals

cigars-N-rum

I have had a room steward that actually went into my drawers and used personal items for his "creations". It creeped me out and he did it again after I asked him not to...... I eventually went to a higher authority to complain and it stopped.

Maybe one reason why I don't like towel animals.

That would creep me out, too. I know that the stewards are in there when I'm not, but I don't need a bunch of reminders that someone has been looking at/through my stuff!

Be glad the towel animal is wearing just your sunglasses. We came back to the cabin one night after the show and our towel animal was a monkey swinging from the light fixture in our room and I won't tell you what he was doing with my bra!!!

Sometimes you have just got to let things go and not think about things too hard. Thinking sometimes ruins an otherwise fine time.

On our cruise in September on the Ryndam our stewards used the little "craft" eyes that you can buy at any hobby/fabric store. They were the kind that wiggle when you move them. We put them by our TV when we took our animal apart and they kept reusing them. They were really cute!!!

Archived