urgent answer needed

Arwenmark

ONLY ON HOLD TILL 2 P.M. PACIFIC TIME TODAY.I have accessible cabin 9708 held on the NCL Star. I need to know if anyone has been in That exact cabin and can tell me if the beds make into a queen and run the direction of the ship.

Also if anyone has been in cabin 10198 or cabin 10700 please let me know the same thing.

I was assured by NCL that 9708 has convertible beds. BUT when I asked them to check cabin 10698 which I was in last year they said it had them as well and IT DOES NOT it has two fixed beds going crosswise to the ship and the heads of the beds are at opposite ends from each other. This was a terrible configuration for us and increased sea sickness a great deal.

I must get an answer today before the deadline I have several emails and calls into NCL special needs and the Star coordinator but so far no response.

The hold expires at 2 today Pacific time and if I pay it it is after final payment.

So if ANYONE has been in any of those three cabins mentioned on the Star please respond at once.

thanks

I can't answer your question but if you don't get a response by 2pm PT, I'd call them back and ask if they could extend the courtesy hold another day as you're waiting for a response from NCL. (all they can say is NO... and a lot of times they can extend it a 2nd time without an issue.)

Good luck and let us know what you find out!

Archived