Liberty 9A Wraps and Adjoining 9A!

sgirlsmom

So excited, we are sailing on the 11/7 Liberty and had originally booked 2 8E balconies on the Lido deck, decided to upgrade to 2 9A's and an inside 4E directly across (for our two DD's). We are in #8448 & #8442 for the 9A's...has anyone stayed in these cabins? I just want to see if the balcony divider is able to be opened so we can have one LONG balcony.

Thanks!

So excited, we are sailing on the 11/7 Liberty and had originally booked 2 8E balconies on the Lido deck, decided to upgrade to 2 9A's and an inside 4E directly across (for our two DD's). We are in #8448 & #8442 for the 9A's...has anyone stayed in these cabins? I just want to see if the balcony divider is able to be opened so we can have one LONG balcony.

Thanks!

i think under the cabin selection tips is a pic of this cabin...or close to it...you will have to let us know..and please, take pics of the deck below...those are aft corner wraps for next cruise....so bend over the rail and get pics for me lol....i'm mostly curious as to how much aft view and side view we will have. we have both corners booked in our party. so we should have a great view either way...or at least that's what i'm thinking. :D

I just found this on the carnival website.. looks like you are in luck!

Cabin 8442 9A OSTW 185/75 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: 8438 and 8448

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Archived