Can you tell me everything about aft wrap on Spirit Class?

NJCruiser23

We just booked aft wrap on Main deck on Miracle. We also have the connecting cabin next door for the kids. Can you tell me everything about your expierence in the afts on this deck. Any pictures or info would be greatly appreciated. We will have cabins 4228 and 4230. Thanks in advance!!!:D Can't Wait!

We had the opposite corner on the Legend. It was OK, but the balcony was to die for. We had them open the partition between the two balconies, as well as in the rooms, but we never really used it (DD7 was in the adjoining room, so it was like having a two bedroom suite. Having two bathrooms for three people was great too.

Have some pix in my legend folder below in siggie.

We had the opposite corner on the Legend. It was OK, but the balcony was to die for. We had them open the partition between the two balconies, as well as in the rooms, but we never really used it (DD7 was in the adjoining room, so it was like having a two bedroom suite. Having two bathrooms for three people was great too.

Have some pix in my legend folder below in siggie.

LOL I mentioned you in another thread to the OP about these cabins... glad you jumped in...:)

We had opposite side on the Miracle in Feb. Balcony is awesome. Being on deck 4 you also have the overhang and the balcony railing does not angle in so much as other decks so you have even more usable space out there.

I liked the cabin with the separate bedroom and dressing room. Double sink in the bathroom, walk in closet. Floor to ceiling windows. Laundry is right there if you need to do some.

We've booked the same cabin for our 12 day to Hawaii on the Spirit in April and the same cabin you are in for an 8 day next November back on the Miracle. It's a really great cabin/balcony.

If you get past my boarding drivel, I put some descriptions of the room in my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=181100&highlight=

Pete,

It looked like in your pictures that you have connecting balcony divider open. Am I correct? Or was I just seeing things. Your pictures were great! Thanks so much. We are going to have the cabin next door for our kids. I heard some afts you can't open the dividers. TIA.:)

We are really looking forward to these aft cabins. We are going to have 4 days at sea and we love being on our balcony.

We had opposite side on the Miracle in Feb. Balcony is awesome. Being on deck 4 you also have the overhang and the balcony railing does not angle in so much as other decks so you have even more usable space out there.

I liked the cabin with the separate bedroom and dressing room. Double sink in the bathroom, walk in closet. Floor to ceiling windows. Laundry is right there if you need to do some.

We've booked the same cabin for our 12 day to Hawaii on the Spirit in April and the same cabin you are in for an 8 day next November back on the Miracle. It's a really great cabin/balcony.

Thanks for the reply. We are really excited about having our first aft wrap!:)

Pete,

It looked like in your pictures that you have connecting balcony divider open. Am I correct? Or was I just seeing things. Your pictures were great! Thanks so much. We are going to have the cabin next door for our kids. I heard some afts you can't open the dividers. TIA.:)

We are really looking forward to these aft cabins. We are going to have 4 days at sea and we love being on our balcony.

You are correct. We had the balcony divider opened.

And thanks! Enjoy your cruise!

Archived