Where or where is PERRY???

ewynn07

Just got off the 14 day Constellation Transatlantic today and Perry was there in his best form, alhough he did not appear 1 night due to illness, and because they had to reschedule the main shows he did not appear in the main theaer. He packed the house each night, and his shows are more entertaining than ever!

Just back from the Solstice and we were told that Perry will be staying on the Constellation - Great news for his fane. I'm sure though that he would be just as happy in Michael's on the solstice class ships - it is still an intimate lounge!

Angie

Just back from the Solstice and we were told that Perry will be staying on the Constellation - Great news for his fane. I'm sure though that he would be just as happy in Michael's on the solstice class ships - it is still an intimate lounge!

Angie

Hi Angie:

Perry has told us that he does not like the layout of Michael's on Solstice class. The L-shaped room would deprive half the audience of direct line of sight entertainment. He likes the music to spill out into the corridor and on "S" there is the Ensemble Lounge also with entertainment and the two would clash. From memory, I would also estimate the seating capacity on Constellation is greater than that of Michael's in the new ships.

We were on the Solstice last year and really thought Michael's Club had a very strange layout. Wouldn't you think that a new ship would get it "right"???? Wonder what Michael's Club will look like on the new Equinox? At least they got rid of the "ants"!!!!

We were on the Solstice last year and really thought Michael's Club had a very strange layout. Wouldn't you think that a new ship would get it "right"???? Wonder what Michael's Club will look like on the new Equinox? At least they got rid of the "ants"!!!!

Hi Ewynn !

I agree. Though I strongly feel that Celebrity did a fantastic job with Solstice, Michael's Club is one venue, that I feel they could have done better. I did not care for the L-Shaped Layout at all. As a beautiful and relaxing Club, Celebrity accomplished that. However, for entertainers who are interactive with their audience, I feel the Layout is not desirable. I cant see a performer like Perry Grant performing his best there. On our Solstice sailings, Michael's was very under-utilized, though I suspect with the new Captains Club Benefits, it's getting more use now.

I hope that Celebrity makes significant design changes to Michael's Club, with Eclipse and the future S-Class ships. Now that Celebrity put the Classic X on Equinox's funnel, a redesigned Michael's Club, and improved closets are at the top of my wish list.

Archived