Where is pizza on Dream?? No Fish and Chips??

sharecruises

Hi...I was looking at the deck plans for dream...

they have the Deli in the aft area where the Pizzeria is on the Conquest

type ships...so where is the Pizza on the Dream?

I guess there is no fish and chips right?? none on Splendor...so what is

up there instead?? I did notice the "tandoor" also in the aft area, across from pizzeria

thanks

Hi...I was looking at the deck plans for dream...

they have the Deli in the aft area where the Pizzeria is on the Conquest

type ships...so where is the Pizza on the Dream?

I guess there is no fish and chips right?? none on Splendor...so what is

up there instead?? I did notice the "tandoor" also in the aft area, across from pizzeria

thanks

Reading John's blog, I think there is going to be a pasta bar upstairs instead of the fish and chips. You can order custom pasta, caesars salad and a different special each day (lasagna, etc.) We thought the fish and chips pretty greasy, so this sounds like a great substitute.

I'm sad there's no fish and chips on the Dream.

But I'm so excited about the pasta bar. Here is what John Heald said about it yesterday:

The pasta bar is unique. You order by taking a menu card, ticking off what you want from a choice of 4 different pastas, 5 different sauces and a whole dollop of toppings such as chicken, clams, seafood, vegetables and the ladies’ favorite………Italian sausage.

You then hand the card to the staff. They give you a card with a table number on it. You sit at any table. Insert the card on a stand thingy. And a few minutes later they bring you a made-to-order steaming hot bowl of pasta………just like Mama used to make. Oh, and there are daily specials like lasagna and they will make fresh Caesar salad there as well for you………it’s truly magnifico.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2009/09/19/dream-machine-a-smokin-dream-machine/

Thanks....the pasta bar sounds nice...

I love the Deli sandwiches

I don't personally like the fish and chips but I love that tuna on watermelon, the olives and the boulibaise

I still don't "see" the Pizza on the deck plan tho? Is it on there or did they just leave it off the plan?? thanks

Tandoori is a cooker.. used for indian foods... its a clay type pot I believe... the food is DELICIOUS! it does have a kick to it (at least at Indian restaurants here). But I believe the Tandor is the cooker and tandoori is food cooked in it.. chicken is the most popular

Thank you for explaining it to me! I might have to check it out on the Dream. I've never had Indian food before.

Archived