PHOTOS - Carnival Pride Sep-09

the_woodman

Wonderful PICS I am leaving in 7 days cannot wait.. YOUR pics are wonderful What kind of a camera did you use?

Are there any convience stores in Port Canaveral?

Linanric, 7 days how LUCKY... I hope you have a wonderful time. Major favor I would like to ask.. and if its a problem I will definitely understand. I would lov to have copies of the CAPERS. If you were willing to bring them home for me and were unable to scan them I would gladly pay for any postage cost to have them mailed to me.

I would be forever in your debt. My email address is

CathyOO @aol.com (remove spaces)

Beautiful pictures and thank you for posting them, even tho our trip isn't til January, it gives us something to look forward to..Hope you had a great time..;)

Upon looking for the port of call pictures I didn't see any of Sept 09 time period, am I missing something or maybe they haven't posted yet..

I didn't see the port photos for this cruise either. I would have loved seeing those too.

Beautiful pictures and thank you for posting them, even tho our trip isn't til January, it gives us something to look forward to..Hope you had a great time..;)

Upon looking for the port of call pictures I didn't see any of Sept 09 time period, am I missing something or maybe they haven't posted yet..

Archived