Norwegian Dawn 9-Nt So. Caribbean Nov 20 2009

massolteron

• 1 month later...

Excellent! Hope there's not a lot of kids on this cruise :o)

Do you have any shore excursions booked? I signed us up for Cayo Levantado in Samana. And I think Cades Reef for snorkeling.

Have you been to any of these islands? My mom is up for anything, but I'm trying to book the best excursions on each island and the NCL excursion 800 number is useless... not sure which to book. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG - almost time to set sail!! We have not booked any excursions yet, hoping we will get it all solidified over the weekend. So far, I think I'd like to do the retreat to Grand Paradise in Samana...no I need to do some research for feedback on other tours. We have been to Tortola, Barbados, and Antigua before - but we usually find a friendly driver and go off the beaten path, so not much advice! I can tell you we loved all of these islands, but Tortols is by far our favorite. Breath-taking scenery, with steep inclines and great photo ops so you must do an island tour to really appreciate it.

I am *so excited* I can barely stand it!! Looking forward more than anything to some downtime. How many family members are traveling with you?

Tiffany

Archived