FOS owners Suite 1340

mhugcat

I know this has been asked before but I have never cruised with Royal Caribbean and I am thinking of booking room 1340 on the FOS -

OS grade - and would like to know the following

What drinks are available in the Concierge Lounge during happy hour.

Does the Suite have a once only 'free' stocked mini bar.

Priority Embarkation - how does this work is there a dedicated check in for suite passengers.

What perks did you get with the OS suite that really made having a suite special.

I know this has been asked before but I have never cruised with Royal Caribbean and I am thinking of booking room 1340 on the FOS -

OS grade - and would like to know the following

What drinks are available in the Concierge Lounge during happy hour.

Beer, wine champagne and mixed drinks.

Does the Suite have a once only 'free' stocked mini bar.

NO

Priority Embarkation - how does this work is there a dedicated check in for suite passengers.

Yes, dedicated line for guests who are Platinum and above as well as suite guests.

What perks did you get with the OS suite that really made having a suite

special.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do;jsessionid=0000uBoZex7BTxspayh5UxT4jBI:12hbiocus?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

You will LOVE the room....an OS is a fantastic room with a HUGE balcony and the dining table comes in VERY handy for breakfast.

This is a great cabin with a really nice location. The only negative was the door bell. By day two we had it disconnected as too many folks could not resist the urge to ring it when they walked by. I have some photos of the cabin in my Freedom photos. Click on the link below.

http://cruisingatorscruisephotos.shutterfly.com/

You will love the OS! We've had one on Liberty, Mariner & have booked one for Serenade in Nov. We especially love the bathroom (marble, 2 sinks, separate tub & shower, upgraded toiletries) & large balcony (altho it looks like Serenade will have a much smaller one). The bath & balcony are the main reasons we book these rooms. The rooms have tons of storage....much more than is needed for 2 people but plenty for a family.

The suite perks, which are pretty new, are great too! We love the Concierge Lounge, DH loves the designated area where suite sunbathers can go (I'm not a sun-aholic so don't use this) & the designated areas in the theater & ice show.

Hope you have a great time in your wonderful suite!

Carol

• 4 years later...

Lololol...I have this room for our 07/13/14 eastern cruise on freedom. We have had a grand suite in the past but this is the first time in an owners suite. I picked it due the direct center hump location. Plus it's. Super close to the concierge lounge. We can't wait!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 months later...