All hands on deck: need help proving PG status

MamaParrotHead

My cousin wants to join us on our cruise, and sailed on the Celebration back in 6/91. She just went through a divorce, and the process of tossing anything that wasn't necessary to take to her new apartment, which included her pictures from the trip.

Any creative ideas as to what she may have, and not realize, that would work as proof for Carnival? I asked if a statement from her TA (that booked the trip) would suffice and was told it would not.

Any ideas?

My cousin wants to join us on our cruise, and sailed on the Celebration back in 6/91. She just went through a divorce, and the process of tossing anything that wasn't necessary to take to her new apartment, which included her pictures from the trip.

Any creative ideas as to what she may have, and not realize, that would work as proof for Carnival? I asked if a statement from her TA (that booked the trip) would suffice and was told it would not.

Any ideas?

Can her TA go back that far and recover the Booking number?

can she go back that far with Credit Card company the Cruise was charged to, for copy of statement?

Any copies of Photos mailed to friends/relatives?

No mementos tucked away in Scrapbooks or Photo Albums that survived?

ken

I recently just went through something like this - to get a Feb 1989 cruise on the Carnival Carnivale added to our history. Below is part of the email response I got back from Carnival. Strangely, I had a copy of the invoice from that trip (I discovered this old invoice when looking for something else, which made me think about adding it to my history profile). If you could get a copy of the invoice from the TA, I would think that should work:

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We have received your e-mail message and appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

Carnival only started issuing past guest numbers in 1994; guests who sailed with us prior to that date would not show up in our database. We will be happy to enter you into the system manually and issue your past guest number but we will need to verify your past sailing with Carnival Cruise Lines.

Please provide one of the following:

Payment receipt (credit card statement; invoice; confirmation)

Boarding pass

Cruise documents

Sail and Sign card with your name

Sail and Sign statement

Embarkation Photo with ship and sailing date and Current Photo ID

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 NW 87th Avenue

Miami, Florida 33178-2428

Attention: Past Guest Verification

Mailstop: MSPX- 460-S

Or

Fax to: 954-628-4261

*If faxing or mailing information please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address along with your proof of sailing. This will allow us to enter your information into the database and issue you a past guest number as soon as possible.

If you are unable to locate any of the above documentation; you will be issued a past guest number automatically upon return of your next Carnival cruise.

If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Archived