Suite Vacancies

cruisewish

I just noticed that we are the only people booked into an Owners' Suite on the 11/9 Mariner. (All the other suites are shown as available on a travel website.) Plus the Royal Suite is still available. Very odd, I think? We're super happy that we'll be in an OS again, but I wonder if I should call and see if they'd like to make me a deal on that RS?

I just noticed that we are the only people booked into an Owners' Suite on the 11/9 Mariner. (All the other suites are shown as available on a travel website.) Plus the Royal Suite is still available. Very odd, I think? We're super happy that we'll be in an OS again, but I wonder if I should call and see if they'd like to make me a deal on that RS?

I thought you couldn't book a royal suite online anyway so it may be taken already. Call and see.... if you don't like it, call again later.

I thought you couldn't book a royal suite online anyway so it may be taken already. Call and see.... if you don't like it, call again later.

It looks like you can book the Royal Suite online, but not the Royal Family suite. Ok - what the heck - I'll call them.

I just jumped from the 4 night Oasis 12/1 to 5 night Navigator 11/30....just couldn't pass up a hump OS for $1399/pp via senior discount:eek:(dad is sailing with me)....I am already booked for Oasis for Easter with my family, so she shall have to wait to awe me just a bit longer......there are some REALLY good deals out there right now;)

Ithere are some REALLY good deals out there right now;)

Wish I could find them. One of my sailings has 13 GS left to sell but no go on a price reduction and we are past final payment (they did reduce by $140 pp a while back but haven't moved any of them). Only 3 GS left on our other sailing but they are still priced at $900 pp more than a JS and there are oodles of those left. They do have a big red "DEALS" next to the dates but I have checked them twice daily and the prices haven't moved. Don't know what the "DEAL" is.:confused:

We just got back from a 5 day Enchantment. Most of the suites were available without price drops until 4 weeks or so before sailing. The GS dropped $400 so I moved up then a few days later for 1 day a RFS aft was available , online for 2 guests- for $200 more so I called back - the most awesome cabin!! - 2 of the OS were upgrades (actually someone in our group called and offered to pay the difference to meet the sales price online and they told him new bookings only!!) and the RS went to the BINGO suite upgrade winner - a lady traveling by herself -

good luck!

Wish I could find them. One of my sailings has 13 GS left to sell but no go on a price reduction and we are past final payment (they did reduce by $140 pp a while back but haven't moved any of them). Only 3 GS left on our other sailing but they are still priced at $900 pp more than a JS and there are oodles of those left. They do have a big red "DEALS" next to the dates but I have checked them twice daily and the prices haven't moved. Don't know what the "DEAL" is.:confused:

Indy Easter Break April 3rd 8 night Eastern sailing just dropped GS's by $1000/pp for 1st and 2nd and dropped the 3rd and 4th rate by $150 just today....the odd thing is that half were already sold and GS's are the only suite category even available on this sailing...all other suites are SOLD OUT.....they did also pretty drastically drop all other available categories...D1's dropped $500/pp.

It looks like you can book the Royal Suite online, but not the Royal Family suite. Ok - what the heck - I'll call them.

Since we are 5 - I always reserve these way in advance even if I'm just thinking of going on a certain sailing , you always have to call and ask if there's one available. if they don't sell any of them, they will put them online right before sailing for 2 people - normally you need 5 or more to book them.

They are really fun cabins, tons of space for just 2 people.

Indy Easter Break April 3rd 8 night Eastern sailing just dropped GS's by $1000/pp for 1st and 2nd and dropped the 3rd and 4th rate by $150 just today....the odd thing is that half were already sold and GS's are the only suite category even available on this sailing...all other suites are SOLD OUT.....they did also pretty drastically drop all other available categories...D1's dropped $500/pp.

Steve have fun on Nav, my favorite! We're going superbowl weekend this year. Oasis is gona be crazy for first cruise, now you can enjoy your cruise with all our info

Click on the senior discount (55 and over) when you do your dummy booking, my guess that is what the red "DEALS" is for.

Colleen

Archived