In Tortola - Kurulu or Patouche?

woods5986

Anyone have any experience with either company good or bad for going over to the Baths and Snorkeling for the short time we are in Tortola - We get in at 7 and the ship leaves at 3

Thanks in advance

Hey, stranger! I don't have an answer for you, but I will.....after our cruise! :rolleyes: (helpful, I know....)

We've booked Kuralu booked Tortola, and I don't know if they have additional boats. It's my family (4 of us) plus Susan (Slineberry from the roll call) and her husband so far. I think they said there's room for up to 12, and we'd love for you to join us if you're interested. We won't be going to the baths, though. We're doing a sail over to Jost Van Dyke, with some snorkeling.

Hey, stranger! I don't have an answer for you, but I will.....after our cruise! :rolleyes: (helpful, I know....)

We've booked Kuralu booked Tortola, and I don't know if they have additional boats. It's my family (4 of us) plus Susan (Slineberry from the roll call) and her husband so far. I think they said there's room for up to 12, and we'd love for you to join us if you're interested. We won't be going to the baths, though. We're doing a sail over to Jost Van Dyke, with some snorkeling.

We really want to take the kids to the Baths and I know we can snorkle over there BUT we thought with the short amount of time we would should go to Jost Van Dyke.... we are going to go snorkeling over in St Thomas at Saphire Beach and then go shopping..

Thanks loads for your response!!! LOL

We really want to take the kids to the Baths and I know we can snorkle over there BUT we thought with the short amount of time we would should go to Jost Van Dyke.... we are going to go snorkeling over in St Thomas at Saphire Beach and then go shopping..

Thanks loads for your response!!! LOL

I struggled with the Baths thing. I'd love to see it, but JVD won out in the end. That place looks like Heaven on earth to me. Plus, I can't do a Caribbean cruise without getting in a sail somewhere.

Archived