Shore Excursion "Collections" ???

Baseball Lover

I have just become aware of the four "Collections"... Signature, Medallion, Encore and World. Does anyone know anything about these or have any personal experience they care to share? I'm not currently booked on a cruise so don't have a booking number to get information on the HAL website.

Thanks!

Molly

I easily found this on the HAL site (no booking number needed):

The Collections of Holland America Line

Signature Collection

The Signature Collection is an exclusive touring option for independent minded travelers. Customize and maximize your time ashore by reserving private transportation (along with an English speaking driver and guide) in advance.

Medallion Collection

The Medallion Collection is a series of exclusive experiences offering unparalleled access to events and sights not normally readily available. First-class style, smaller groups, multi-day Overland Adventures-elite activities for a privileged few.

Encore Collection

The Encore Collection, designed for our repeat guests, lets you discover what lies beyond the well-known attractions. These tours showcase hidden gems, unusual angles and inside stories.

World Wonders Collection

The World Wonders Collection is natural treasures, architectural marvels, and technical wonders: to the Seven Wonders of the World we add our own nominations based on decades of leadership in global travel.

You can check the shore ex for any port that interests you. They all seem to have the "Signature" private tour that is plenty expensive. We've done some of the other types. They are shore ex, what can I say...

Archived