Port canaveral disney excursion. (carnival dream)

Brae&Ang

Hello everyone, I have a few questions. Can you please help if you know the info?

I did do a search and these are the questions I have left.

Ports: We will be going to Disney's Magic Kingdom the day we are in port canaveral. It is the ships excusion. On carnivals website it says childs prices are for 3-9 years. I have a 20 month old. Anyone know how much she is? Also what do you get for the $13 lunch voucher?

And Since we are only in disney for 9 hours what are must do/ must see things for a 5 y/o and 20 month old. Thanks!!!

Under 3 is always free at DisneyWorld.

Must sees depend on your kids and what they like.

For the younger one, Its a Small World, Peter Pans Flight and Pooh.

For the older one, Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin (weve had to ride this many times on each trip). Big Thunder Mountain is a fun first coaster. And if they like that Splash Mountain.

Philharmagic is a must see IMO for everyone.

Skip...Dumbo and Stitchs Great Escape.

Maybes... Pirates (this line moves pretty fast), Jungle Cruise (slower moving). Tiki Room (can be loud and gets dark but my kids like the birds).

See a parade if you can.

Have fun.

What RenMama said.

Also, I think the lunch voucher is for any restaurant in the MK, or at least any restaurant on the Disney Dining plan. Check out the disneyworld.com web site for a list of restaurants, type of service (table vs. counter), price range, and location in the park.

And DO take advantage of the FastPass system for the more popular rides, like the ones RenMama mentioned. It works like this - if the wait time for a ride is really long, you can go to a kiosk nearby, swipe your admission ticket, and get a "FastPass" ticket in return. The FastPass has a timeframe during which you can return later in the day. You then go ride something else, and come back to your FastPass attraction during that timeframe. Show your FastPass, and you can SKIP the long line for the ride.

More "must sees":

Pirates of the Caribbean

Jungle Cruise

Aladdin's magic carpet ride (like Dumbo, only allows more people to ride so the line moves faster)

Toontown (meet the characters, ride Goofy's Barnstormer, visit Pixie Hollow and meet Tink and friends)

depending on when they go, toontown may be closed as they start renovations for the new areas in fantasy world.

you can also do a parent swap. let the person at the beginning of the line know that is your plan. you go as a family thru the line. then when you get to the ride one parent can ride with the older child while the other stays with the other parent. when they get off the ride you can switch, thus the child gets to ride twice.

definately use fast pass option.

Archived