Transfers in Barcelona

doemichael

We have tranfers included with our booking can I just ask when we arrive at Barcelona and load our cases onto coach do we get them again at pier or will we not see them again until they are delivered ?

I had transfers in Barcelona a few years back and we took our luggage off the bus and had it tagged for our stateroom at the pier. Again, this was in 2005 so it may have changed.

We had the transfers in Barcelona in November 2009. We put our luggage under the coach and got it out at the pier and tagged it ourselves and it went off with the porters.

When we loaded on the coach, they were a little insistant on putting everything under the coach. I was pretty insistant that my carry on was not leaving my side (laptop, 3 cameras, mp3 player, etc). They let me carry it on.

ps Our flight arrived at Barcelona at 6:45am (their time). They had at least 10 buses waiting for us. We loaded up and were on the way by 8am. They took us on a 3 hour drive through the city and we stopped at a nice overlook and the Cathedral. They also provided a tour guide on each bus that talked the entire time.

Enjoy your trip

thanks for reply

ps Our flight arrived at Barcelona at 6:45am (their time). They had at least 10 buses waiting for us. We loaded up and were on the way by 8am. They took us on a 3 hour drive through the city and we stopped at a nice overlook and the Cathedral. They also provided a tour guide on each bus that talked the entire time.

Enjoy your trip

3 hour drive through the city !!!!!!!!! hope not. We would rather get to the pier , check in and sort ourselves to go back into Barcliona for a few hours. After city on a plane for hours do not really fancy city on a coach for hours lol

Maybe it was because your flight was so early , our flight arrives at 10.10am .

Archived