So Happy to have my inside quad!!!

geovet

I leave in two days for my family cruise. This is my first inside room. I've had OV and balcony and loved it. Bottom line, a good price for a Great family vacation. I do not care if they call to give a free upgrade or not. By the way I did have a call for an upsell to OS. Fun call but a good laugh. So happy days are here again. Ya all have a great day and soon I will be back looking at the boards again.

Have fun...it may be a bit of a change, and a little tight (remember those spa showers) but we've done it. To tell you the truth we had more fun in our little quad than we've had in any other cabin. It was like camping, only more comfy, and we had some great "talks" with our kids at night. How old are the kiddos?

Our oldest two were that age when we started cruising. We brought flashlights, told ghost stories, and made shadow animals...did it again (kind of) when they got older. The baby stayed in my mom's cabin, the boys were in the middle and DH and I had a cabin...turns out ours was a quad and the boys paid the cabin steward to lower the upper bunks so we could "cruise camp" again...I'm sure you'll have a blast considering your attitude.

Have a great time Geovet. Your post brought a tear to my eyes. You're right, it's not about the room, it's about the family. My husband and I took my parents on their first cruise about 15 yrs ago and now that my Dad has passed, I think about all those wonderful family times we had on the cruise. You are making magic and memories.

Bon Voyage!

Archived