Suitcases-where to store them

Glassrobinson

Hello fellow cruisers,

Going on the Pride in 18 days and I'm sure you feel my excitement...huge question is ...What do I do with the empty suitcases once we get "moved in?" (There are 4 of us in an inside room :eek:).

We put them under the bed and in some cases, in the closet bottom. (Carry on and back pack go there)

Also under the bed - I throw in a couple of dryer sheets and put dirty laundry in them - zip them up and take them right to the laundry room when we get home. No clean clothes getting smelly - pack all clean clothes together. Spa shower is great idea. When we had 4 to a room - 2 adults - teenage daughter and son. Daughter got ready in the bathroom - my husband and I in room and son out on the balcony (only works when at sea - went out one time to change and forgot we were in port - mooned the Royal Carribean across from us - lesson learned) I also put dryer sheets in drawers to freshen up and use them instead of bug spray (critters hate the smell for some reason) Have a great cruise.

Archived