Enchantment 1/31/05 Questions about entertainment

Has anyone sailed on the Enchantment lately? I'm curious what the entertainment was like. Can you also tell me about the cruise director. Is his name Matt? Is he formerly known as bingo-matt? What is the theme on theme night? Anything else you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks. Janice

We returned from Enchantment Holiday cruise and Matt Baker was our cruise director...I don't know about Bingo Matt! The entertainment was good, I thought. Some nights better than others....We were on a 7 night cruise. If I understood our waiter correctly, 5 nights is the norm for Enchantment. One guy got on the ship at a port, but his luggage didn't get there. We skipped that night...and didn't miss much! It was on tv, so we were able to see it anyway. Our problem with the shows was the movement of the boat seemed worse in the theatre than anywhere else we were at on the boat. Never made us ill, but took us by surprise at times.

Janice -

Matt Baker is a wonderful CD, I can't confirm the "Bingo Matt" thing but I don't think so. Matt is very very funny and personable.

Enchantment usually does 4/5 day cruises - Entertainment is on a Par with other short cruises.

The ship is beautiful now, I can't wait to see what they do to her when they cut her in half and add the bungee trampolines etc. I'm looking forward to a fall cruise to enjoy the newly renovated ship.

Have a wonderful Cruise.

Archived