Jaguar Paw cave tubing/zip-line

Seminole876

Just curious if anyone has booked a tour through Jaguar Paw? We are thinking about doing the cave tubing and zip-lining with them in December but just want to hear some reviews or suggestions first. I hear that lunch is included and the hike is a bit shorter, which sounds pretty good :)

I won't be in Belize until December, but my brother and his then-girlfriend used Jaguar Paw. He loved it and had great things to say. They ended up docking late and the tour was just them and a guide. He also liked not having to make the long walk!

We just returned off of the carnival glory on Saturday. I booked the cave tubing and zip-line with Jaguar Paw. They were there to pick us up as described. I have been on this tour before with Cynthia and Nacho there and Belize and I must say he gives you so much history on Belize. With Jaguar Paw the guy that picked us was nice but didnt talk much unless you ask him questions. I mean the tour was fun but not much information was obtained this visit. Please let me remind you to take LOTS of bug spray.... If I go back I would do the excursion again but probally go back with Nacho..Have a great time and dont forget the bug spray.... they are vicious...

We just returned off of the carnival glory on Saturday. I booked the cave tubing and zip-line with Jaguar Paw. They were there to pick us up as described. I have been on this tour before with Cynthia and Nacho there and Belize and I must say he gives you so much history on Belize. With Jaguar Paw the guy that picked us was nice but didnt talk much unless you ask him questions. I mean the tour was fun but not much information was obtained this visit. Please let me remind you to take LOTS of bug spray.... If I go back I would do the excursion again but probally go back with Nacho..Have a great time and dont forget the bug spray.... they are vicious...

Thanks for the tips! Did you think the walk to the caves was much of a difference between Jaguar Paw vs. Cynthia & Nacho? and did you think the zip-lining was worth it? Thanks again!

Archived