ACK...anyone able to help? WW Points crew

MamaParrotHead

I don't know if this is "kosher" or not, but I'm desperate. DH and I were on WW Points about 3 years ago and had decent results. Now that we've booked our cruise, we set TODAY as the day we go back on our diets in preparation for our trip (5/22 Valor, E. Caribbean). I called my mom, whom I lent all of our Points info/literature to get it back and she LOST it!!!! :eek: And I honestly don't have the time or $ to go back to meetings right now. Would anyone be willing to send me either Xerox copies from or if you have an extra copy of the actual Food Companion and/or slide rule deal (that figures the points from the nutritional labels)? I'd obviously be willing to pay, either cash or Paypal. I'm just DESPERATE. :(

thanks.

Stacey

I don't know if this is "kosher" or not, but I'm desperate. DH and I were on WW Points about 3 years ago and had decent results. Now that we've booked our cruise, we set TODAY as the day we go back on our diets in preparation for our trip (5/22 Valor, E. Caribbean). I called my mom, whom I lent all of our Points info/literature to get it back and she LOST it!!!! :eek: And I honestly don't have the time or $ to go back to meetings right now. Would anyone be willing to send me either Xerox copies from or if you have an extra copy of the actual Food Companion and/or slide rule deal (that figures the points from the nutritional labels)? I'd obviously be willing to pay, either cash or Paypal. I'm just DESPERATE. :(

thanks.

Stacey

I lost over 100 lbs on ww and am a firmer beleiver of the program. Contact me by E-mail at joemondello@msn.com and I'll get you a slide and companion.

Archived