Zip-Line / Canopy tour in Belize or Roatan ?

smiles998

:confused: Hello,

I wasn't sure where to post this since my question involves two different ports. Please let me know if I should move this to a differen board.

Can anyone one tell me which canopy (zip-line) tour is better, The Lost World Canopy Tour in Belize, or the Myan Jungle Canopy tour through Victor Boddens company in Roatan?

They both sound great... My boys are 19 and 21 and will be going with me, and we all love a good adventure.

Thanks so much for any help. :)

We've done the Belize zip-line and the Pirates Extreme zip in Honduras and now that they've added a safety line on the Honduras Pirates Extreme......(which they didn't have when we went).....I vote for Honduras. Belize only has 5 or 6 (fast) zips, while the Pirates Extreme has more. There are about 6 different zip line places in Honduras...Google and check them out....one at Gumbalimba, two at Pirates, one at South Side, I don't know the rest.....we used Bodden and went to the extreme one.....it is the longest and highest zip in central America. Check it on-line.

Thanks jkjmt,

I will definatly be googling the pirates extreme as is sounds exactly what we are looking for !!!!!!

We have already reserved with Boden tours for our day in Roatan.... Looks like we will be addeing zip-lining to our list with them.

Thanks again :)

Archived