Anyone Know Anything About "OneSole" Shoes?

mousey

I just read a thread on the "Cruise Questions" board about shoes called "OneSoles". I have put the online store in my favorites but I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies out there have ever bought a pair. If you have, are they comfortable? Do they wear well? I mean they aren't exactly cheap, but if they are comfortable and don't wear out fast, they seem like a really great idea!:D Also, if you've got a pair, do the changing tops stay put or do they slip around a lot? Would love to hear back from anyone that's tried them!:D

I just read a thread on the "Cruise Questions" board about shoes called "OneSoles". I have put the online store in my favorites but I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies out there have ever bought a pair. If you have, are they comfortable? Do they wear well? I mean they aren't exactly cheap, but if they are comfortable and don't wear out fast, they seem like a really great idea!:D Also, if you've got a pair, do the changing tops stay put or do they slip around a lot? Would love to hear back from anyone that's tried them!:D

I have heard of these shoes - and I am also wondering the same thing - so I have the same questions....... sounds very convenient ... Corkey

There was a thread regarding Onesole on this forum not long ago. It appeared as if opinions were mixed. I personally have 2 pair, the 3" Traveler and also bought another pair this summer, the Leisure Soft Step in brown. I must have 15+ tops, incl. a clog type top and I've gotta admit, I just love them. Now that's just my opinion. Because I find them comfortable and so versitile doesn't mean that everyone has had my success with them. My advise, buy a pair on e-bay (alot cheaper than thru Onesole site) and try them out. If you like them you can branch out from there with different tops etc. I took the Traveler ones on our last cruise and believe me I used them every night and they sure saved me alot of room by not having to pack half a dozen pair of shoes. My Onesole, a dozen tops and a pair of runners were all I took.

Good luck and hope you like them as much as I do.

I have two pair and about 10 tops and I love them. Cuts down onthe shoes I carry and adds some cuteness to my feet! I have one set of tops with Martini glasses!

I agree to get them on ebay first, plus you can get them on QVC.

Debie

I have a pair and I love them.

I have 3 separate tops.

There are many, many different styles to choose from,

so if one style is too high, etc.... you should be able to find a style that works for you.

You can order them online, from OneSole....

or I would recommend finding a local dealer, so that you can try them on!

• 2 weeks later...

I own 4 soles, and dozens of tops. I have the Soft Step Leasure soles, in black, brown, and the cork. I also have the Kitten Heel. I perfer the leather and suede tops, as they don't stretch so much. The neoprene tops are prone to the stretch and return, thing. They are very user friendly and I love the Duet Tops for mixing and matching my day wear. I wear the black with suede tops for evening wear, and add a shoe clip or bow. I also made velcro straps that encircle the tops to attach some buttons, bows, and pins.

I find the Kitten Heels very uncomfortable, except for quick dinners and things as they are the wood/type sole with no padding. I adore the leasure soles, they are totally comfy, I can wear them all day. The cork soles are very cute and go well with summer wear.

Archived