Insurance help

alohadad

Has anyone had to submit a claim with "Berkley Insurance" for a loss by not being able to make a cruise due to a Heart Attack ?. One of my family members traveling with us on a up coming cruise had one about 4 weeks before our cruise and we canceled and now were hoping to get our money back. The cruise line refunded us about 25% plus all tax's & fee's. Thanks for the help.

Last year we had a cruise booked on RCL with Berkley as the insurance provider. I was unable to cruise due to medical reasons also and received all my money back (with the exception of the cost of the insurance itself, of course) in very short order. It was all handled quickly and efficiently - very impressed with their customer service!

We submitted a claim to Berkley last year when we had to leave a cruise 6 days early due to my mother's passing. My ta requested the forms and I submitted all of the paperwork requested, kept a copy for myself and got all the money for the lost days and for the unexpected flights home. It took about 6 weeks after I submitted the paperwork. I was very happy with the way everything was handled on board by HAL and the handling afterward by Berkley.

Archived