Donny

suse

Suse, from your posts I've read, I believe there's still a long road ahead. Because search is still down (*sigh*) I'm not sure of the exact challenges Donny faces. Prayers, positive energy, loving thoughts are still coming your way from me and so many others.

As the circumstances continue to change, please let us know what you need.

I owe all of you a great big thank you and hug for your kind thoughts and prayers for Donny, my son. After 5 very long weeks in ICU, he has been moved to another hospital for physical therapy rehabilitation. We are incredibly happy about his development after suffering from ARDS.

You truly are the best people on this earth and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I would totally hug his doctors for saving his life, but I am shy and they are way too cute. And young. How did that happen?:)

love,

Susie

Prayer works! Praise the Lord!

cheerleaders.jpg

thank you! I love the Pats. My dad had seasons tickets and 4 sons and me. Guess who he always asked, without fail, to join him and his cronies for the games. You got it. Too good.

Thanks again!!! Sorry about the Pats, Jersey, but I can't help it.:)

Archived