San Diego- Port parking cost?

CRUISING71

There is a parking garage directly across the street from the B street pier that charges $15/day. You can get discount coupons to some of the airport parking facilities for about $8/day but then they have to shuttle you to the pier and back which to me isn't worth the savings. I'd rather pay higher & walk across the street then I'm not waiting for anybody.

Hello,

We have used San Diego Airport Auto Park located on Kurtz Street in San Diego three times, and it has been a nice experience each time. Nice people, very competitive rates, lot is lighted and secure, and easily accessible from the I -5 and I -8 freeways. They have a shuttle to and from the cruise terminal but they will stop and drop off passengers at the airport. The total travel time is about 15 minutes or so from the lot to the cruise terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Laurel Street Parking, convenient and with the coupon $9 per day. Free shuttle. We waited a few minutes for it fill. Shuttle dropped us right by the luggage drop. They had shuttles picking up when we got off.

Jen in SoCal

We've parked twice in the lot right across the street, the last time it was $15/day, but definitely worth the convenience I think, no waiting on shuttles, etc. Out last cruise out of SD we were with a group of friends and one parked in one of the cheap lots by the airport ($9/day) and waited over an hour to get on a shuttle because they had only one and so many people in line before him.

Hello,

We have used San Diego Airport Auto Park located on Kurtz Street in San Diego three times, and it has been a nice experience each time. Nice people, very competitive rates, lot is lighted and secure, and easily accessible from the I -5 and I -8 freeways. They have a shuttle to and from the cruise terminal but they will stop and drop off passengers at the airport. The total travel time is about 15 minutes or so from the lot to the cruise terminal.

There is a coupon online right now for $6.75/day if you reserve your spot beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends on the length of time you will be parking your car. We were only on a 5 night cruise so across the street worked well for us. It was not going to be much of a savings for us, as we'd either have to hire a taxi or at the very least tip a courtesy shuttle driver. For a longer cruise, it may be worth the hassle to park off-site.

We did see a fairly long line waiting for cabs/shuttles when we disembarked.

Archived