Is anyone as excited as me????

valancy1

We cruise in 10 days, leave in 9 - I'm so freakin' excited!! Only 6 days left to work and its vacation here we come! Eeeeeeeee :D:D:D

I started a packing bin where if I think of something I just throw it in there and my DH was dissing my efforts and I walked in our room yesterday and he had put his swim trunks in - I said gettin excited?!?

I'll start really packing Monday - we are taking our infant so lots to think about!

Liberty - here we come!!!

53 days for us too! (I think... I have my counter set for when I last work, not the day I get on the boat).

Liberty, W. Carrib. Our 2nd cruise with the first one being about 15 years ago! This time with 3 kids and a bunch of other family going.

The fact I've been out here for months now shows how excited I am about it. :) I keep bringing home facts, links and sending pictures to my wife. Planning what we are going to do where. Printing off packing lists. Telling her the cheese cake is better from room service then from the MDR. :)

I'm a little afraid of what its going to be like when I get a few weeks away. I might as well just stay home from work.

rv

53 days for us too! (I think... I have my counter set for when I last work, not the day I get on the boat).

Liberty, W. Carrib. Our 2nd cruise with the first one being about 15 years ago! This time with 3 kids and a bunch of other family going.

The fact I've been out here for months now shows how excited I am about it. :) I keep bringing home facts, links and sending pictures to my wife. Planning what we are going to do where. Printing off packing lists. Telling her the cheese cake is better from room service then from the MDR. :)

I'm a little afraid of what its going to be like when I get a few weeks away. I might as well just stay home from work.

rv

OMG, this is funny. We cruised this exact itinerary as our very first cruise last year. You are going to love Liberty. If you want to read my review (with lots of food pictures as well and lots of pictures of the ship) here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=848064

ENJOY! OMG, I'm so excited for everyone (and me).

NUNU--I'm sorry you have no excitement--I hope you get some by way of booking something soon!

40 days!!! we will be on carnival victory on nov 8th. leaving out of san juan going to st. thomas, dominica, barbados, antigua, st. kitts, & st. lucia. no sea days!!! this is the yearly cruise my friend and i take. this will be the first 7 day for us. we're leaving a day early so really 39 days. we're looking forward to no kids, no husbands(although we love them all dearly, we don't have to wait on them all week), and no work. someone can wait on us for a change. we're so excited we can't stand ourselves!!!:D

Definitely excited...but it seems the closer we get, the SLOWER the time goes. Of course, when we're on the cruise, time will fly.

I'm in early planning stages of our next cruise so it kind of keeps my mind off this one!! :p

OMG too funny -- we sail the same day you do and I totally agree!! Time is CRAWLING!!

And I've already planned our next trip as well - but it's a different kind of boat for that one :D We're sailing a 40 footer by ourselves in the BVI - we do it every year :D

I cannot WAIT for November 1!!!

Hmmm...I am looking foward to just relaxing! Meeting some new CC friends the first day at our roll call meeting, enjoying a cocktail (or 2 ;)), spending sometime in the Cloud 9 Spa (sailing Splendor), spending MORE time in the spa....drinking margaritas in Mexico....

We cruise in 36 days :D. Our vacation starts in 32 days! Our vacation starts on Fantasy Fest weekend here in Key West (always fun)and we're away from work for 2 weeks, too. We're doing 8 days on the Miracle in our first Aft Wrap, and spending the night before in Ft. Lauderdale. Our last 2 cruises were 4 days with my Mom, so this one is all about us. There's so much going on in our lives, tho, that I never seemed to go all "Julie-the-Cruise-Director", planning like I usually do. We booked this cruise over a year ago and it kinda crept up on me this past month.

• Pet sitter - check
  • Onboard account - check
  • excursions planned - check
  • packing - well, I can pack in an hour - check:o sorta
  • excited? - check check check check:eek::D

You bettcha!!

Stitch and I are sailing on the Dream in 45 days and, despite just coming off the Conquest, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

:D

Host Mach, You're the biggest kid among us. My DW and I have been texting to each other the daily countdown for the past several weeks. 59, 58, 57, 56.......

20 days til the Paradise. It's a Halloween cruise & I've already got my costume packed (leopard t-shirt & pants, w/matching accessories). I love dressing up, especially since formal night is costume night, so I we don't have to do the tux/gown thing! Haven't even thought of what else to pack!

I am still in the 220 day range and it is only three days to the Bahamas. I am happy to be going, but a little too far out to be excited. It seems like forever away. I did a 3 day last May, and a week long cruise for my birthday in July. I plan on doing the same this year, although my July cruise it not booked yet. I am very excited for the July one because I plan on booking the Dream. I have never been on a new ship and am excited to see all that it has to offer. I am also excited to be sailing to a tropical destination. Last year I went to Alaska and I missed the tropical weather and Carribean music.

We sail in 43 days! (leave in 42) on the Destiny. I am very excited! The Fascination was our first cruise ( just a 3 day to see if I could handle it without getting really sick. I loved cruising so much that we booked a trip on Princess as soon as we got home.

Our last 2 cruises have been on Disney with the children. This one is just for mom and dad. I think that is why I am super excited. I can't wait!

This will be our first cruise over Christmas holiday. We are all VERY excited, ( us three, sister, and her family and parents who gave us this trip for Christmas).

I also TRY not to come to C.C everyday so it goes by quicker, and each day I look on the CArnival web site to look at excursions is says" Carnival welcomes Timothy to board in 90 days, 89, 88," Think were down to 84.

Heck I have even been to Target to get all my handi wipes, tanning lotion, and little stuff that will be hard to find in the Winter.

• 2 weeks later...

We leave in 43 days! We will be on the Fascination for 5 days. I'm looking forward to the grands sailing with us. Cameron 7, and Naome will be 1 on Nov 3rd. Her first cruise. Nothing like making her an addicted before she can really talk!;) A little story why I'm so excited. This pass summer we (DH and I) was supposed to take them to Disney World. DH ended up in the Hospital the week before and had to have ambient surgery . (we almost lost him). So my DS and DB took them for me and we missed out! So we are both so looking forward on spending time with them. They live in a different state then we do. We don't get to see them very often. Also this will be our 29th anniversary. (Nov, 1st) So we are celebrating granddaughter turning 1 and our 29th anniv.

Archived