Is anyone as excited as me????

valancy1

On Saturday, it is only 35 days! I'm even more excited than I was before!!!

Anyone else (no matter how long you have yet to wait) as excited as me???

Where are you going? Which ship are you sailing?

Hey Deb, I may have quite a few more days than you to wait but I am so excited! I can't wait for it all to really begin when I step off of my plane 2 days prior to stepping aboard the Destiny :D:D

Your 35 days will speed by now ... I am excited for you too! Please make sure to write a review for us.

Miriam

Hey Deb, I may have quite a few more days than you to wait but I am so excited! I can't wait for it all to really begin when I step off of my plane 2 days prior to stepping aboard the Destiny :D:D

Your 35 days will speed by now ... I am excited for you too! Please make sure to write a review for us.

Miriam

Miriam,

You're going to LOVE the Destiny. How exciting! What ports will you be visiting? I would so love to cruise her again... I'll look for your review, too! :D

49 sleeps

not excited at all.........ya right I'm going blind reading cruise reviews and packing lists.:D

I see you're sailing on Liberty. You are going to LOVE IT. She has a special place in our hearts; it was a magical cruise and it was our first time on a ship. SIIIIGGGGHHHH.

Have so so much fun!!!

LOL HIGH FIVE GIRL... I do the same thing. My husband, at this point, could care less. He's looking forward to going, but he doesn't get excited until we walk out the door--what fun is THAT?!

My husband is usually the same way, but this time even HE is excited! Ten more days until we sail on the Pride, and it's all I think about and want to talk about!! It's my first cruise and our first big trip together (despite the fact that we're going to be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary on board!). I'm looking forward to time together, missing our three nutty kids, eating without having to cook or clean, seeing sparkling blue water, swimming with dolphins, surfing lessons, karaoke and dancing! There's so much more, but I could go on forever, and that would just get boring.

We leave in 43 days! We will be on the Fascination for 5 days. I'm looking forward to the grands sailing with us. Cameron 7, and Naome will be 1 on Nov 3rd. Her first cruise. Nothing like making her an addicted before she can really talk!;) A little story why I'm so excited. This pass summer we (DH and I) was supposed to take them to Disney World. DH ended up in the Hospital the week before and had to have ambient surgery . (we almost lost him). So my DS and DB took them for me and we missed out! So we are both so looking forward on spending time with them. They live in a different state then we do. We don't get to see them very often. Also this will be our 29th anniversary. (Nov, 1st) So we are celebrating granddaughter turning 1 and our 29th anniv.

Deb have a great time.We took our grandson (7) on Facsination for his first cruise this August.He loved it,and we couldnt keep him away from Camp Carnival. What a great time.Now ....WooHoo 49 days till the Dream:Dcan't wait can't wait, can't wait

Just 148 days to go until the Miracle cruise and yes, I am excited. Now I have found a way to get around this excitement and you may want to follow my example. We live in Florida and naturally have a pool. I get a pool chair and put it nice and close to the pool. Then for practice, I take a blanket and put it on the pool chair so no one will take that chair for the remainder of the day. By the way, it works every time. Then I put on some Caribbean music just like the ship, only a bit louder. (My neighbors are not happy about that part.) Then I call to my wife to bring me a drink of water (only on the ship it would be a real drink.) My wife hasn't caught on that she is the Drink Waiter so don't tell her. Then I take out the Carnival book and review the excursions. Actually, I don't need the book any longer since I have them memorized. I then do the itinerery and yes, that is memorized also. Finally I close I eyes and I pretend to walk into the cabin for the first time. You know that feeling. Like ................... Wow! This is going to be fun and for 8 days!!!!!

Then I hear that call. "Are you dreaming about that cruise again instead of cutting the grass?" So then it's back to reality and I await day 147.

43 more days till iIcruise, husband and I are headed to cancun this weekend for a few days alone. Then the countdown begins for the cruise with our grown kids and their friends, Everyday I text my son and go 63, 62,59,43 and so on days left. Thought I was the only one who did that.

I think reading all these post makes it even more exciting, I read them while I am at work and go home and night and have to tell my husband everything that I have read on here. (I know he is secretly wondering why they pay me to be here working, when all i do is stay on the boards)

But so many tips here its hard to close it down and do work, not to mention i love reading how excited everyone is about cruising, its just a feeling that unless you've done it, you have no idea how wonderful it is. enjoy everyone and KEEP COUNTING!!!

Deb have a great time.We took our grandson (7) on Facsination for his first cruise this August.He loved it,and we couldnt keep him away from Camp Carnival. What a great time.Now ....WooHoo 49 days till the Dream:Dcan't wait can't wait, can't wait

Thanks, gaylensgig, I know Cameron will love it. This is his 3rd cruise. He love's Camp Carnival. He can't wait to go.

Have fun on the Dream! Make sure you give us a review when you get back!

60 Days today we fly to Miami, 61 days and we board the Liberty heading to the Caribbean for Christmas. We are sooooooooo excited to spend a family vacation away in the sun and sand on a beautiful Ship.

We are just going to relax, enjoy and soak up the sun while those back in chilly Canada are freezing..LOL:D:p

• 3 weeks later...

WEE HOO-Y! Just 16 more days before we trundle down to Tampa and board the Inspiration!!! I have heard so many wonderful things about her and her crew, you have NO IDEA how I am looking forward to cruising!!!!

Glad I'll be busy up to the night before we leave. Sixteen days might as well be 100 some times, right? ;)

Happy sailing everyone!

Four days to our 10th cruise. This is our third this year and I'm as excited as I was for the first one. A freind of ours keeps calling just about every day to tell us how many hours till the cruise. Do you think he's excited?:D

Me, I keep singing that song I'm so excited-----------------:):):)

We cruise in 53 DAYS!!

It doesn't matter HOW many days you have, but is anyone as excited as I am that we're cruising?

We cruised 2x last year, and this year only 1x so it's been a long time between... I can't wait!!

Where are you cruising and how many days? What are you looking forward to doing?

I'm looking forward to getting on the ship, sailaway, and being in the blue tropical waters!

I know the feeling! I have about 355 days and I am mentally ready to go tomorrow! I've actually already bought cabin decorations :) I don't know how I'm going to make it another whole year until I sail the ocean blue again!

So far I'm doing a lot of day dreaming about being on the ship and watching my DVDs. Hopefully shopping for stuff I need will help?

I'm at 298 days... :mad:

NUNU! Didn't I read earlier that you had nothing booked? If that is the case and you now ARE booked, I'm so excited for you!!!

I think *everyone* should have a cruise booked. :D

Where might you be sailing this time?

I know the feeling! I have about 355 days and I am mentally ready to go tomorrow! I've actually already bought cabin decorations :) I don't know how I'm going to make it another whole year until I sail the ocean blue again!

So far I'm doing a lot of day dreaming about being on the ship and watching my DVDs. Hopefully shopping for stuff I need will help?

Here's what I think would help...

Book a "sale" cruise if you can do it to get a fix in! They have those "pack & go" specials. Don't worry about how fancy the cabin is (I'm sure the sale prices are for those inside cabins) and maybe you could do that to bide the time.

I already am sad as I don't believe we'll get to cruise in 2010. I am counting on 2011 when my stepdaughter will more than likely blow this pop stand and go back to whence she came and he and I can take a great cruise alone :)

But if all you can do is shop--then GO FOR IT! :) I give you permission (HA)

Debra

Archived