Halloween on board.....

pugsammy

Will be sailing on October 31st. on Liberty. Do most folks where costumes when sailing on Halloween? Do they usually have a costume party on board?

There is always a costume party. Not everyone dresses up, but my advise...dress up. Everyone who is not dressed seems to be standing around watching the fun instead of participating in it. Could be wrong..but why chance it. There are plenty of people dressed. You will not feel out of place. Have fun!;)

Will be sailing on October 31st. on Liberty. Do most folks where costumes when sailing on Halloween? Do they usually have a costume party on board?

Have your joined our roll-call yet?

It's hard because Halloween is on embarkation day. But we are planning to go at as Mr/Mrs Tourist!

Been on one Halloween cruise. Some were dressed getting on the ship! Many dressed in different costume each evening. We only did the costume parade. Some folks did nothing and looked at us like we were being childish. Do as you wish and have a great time. You WONT be the only ones! :)

Have a goolishly great time!

Kat

We were on the Triumph last Halloween and had the best time. DD won a ship on a stick for her mermaid costume (that I sewed) and DH and I dressed up as well. DS, who was 14, didn't want to dress up. We all fit in. Make sure you get pics taken at the different stations...they have special Halloween backdrops and are fun to look at.

Archived