Ok, have you ever haphazerdly booked?

suse

Never done that. Cruises and airfare to get to them are so expensive for our limited budget that even when we think we want to do a particular cruise we think of it seriously for a week or so, look at the budget, etc and then usually sadly decide not, mostly because airfare adds so much.

I think if we lived within driving distance of a port city we'd snap up some of the last minute bargains and possible book on a whim.

[quote I have t-o-o many friends pushing up daiseies waiting for the right time to cruise. They would say"I have the money, but may be we better wait. We will go with you all next year." Now the undertaker has thier cruise money.

Cely

Exactly. I worked with one gentleman who talked everyday for several years about what all he was going to do once retired. Well, he waited too long and died almost one year after retiring. I am glad to see that his wife has taken up cruising but I know that she wishes they could have been experiencing it together.

Archived