Final Payment..

newlife_2010

I just made my final payment for the Freedom on January 2, 2010!!! I am so excited - this is my 1st cruise.

Just returned from my cruise on the Freedom a few weeks ago . . . you are going to have a ball . . . beautiful ship. Believe me, this "First Cruise" will not be your last. Something about cruising that makes people addicted . . . and what a wonderful addiction it is . . . :p

I just made my final payment for the Freedom on January 2, 2010!!! I am so excited - this is my 1st cruise.

I know we spoke earlier on another thread, but I can't remember if you told me where you are from. We also will be on Freedom with you. We are 2 females whose men don't want to cruise. I think you said that you also were staying at LaQuinta, Hollywood. Hope we meet up with you.

Stay in touch. Only 93 days left. WOW!!!:cool:

Wow, you're going all out--first cruise and solo to boot. Happy New Year to you!! :D

I love January cruising and solo cruising--hope you will as well. Getting that final payment out of the way just kicks it all into high gear. :)

Enjoy your planning! :cool:

You made final payment? It wasn't due for a few more weeks, right?

Yes, thats what my PVP said as well. Is it common for people to wait until the day it is due to pay off their cruise? I wanted to pay off early so I can save up some cash for the fun.

Next up, planning excursions, if any? I am thinking I may just walk around port on my own close to the ship.

• 1 month later...
Congrats. Once the final payment was made is when it became "real" to me.

Now spend a month planning, a month packing, and a month waiting while anxiously tapping your foot. And then have a wonderful cruise. The first of many more.

Brad

Hi Brad!

Where are you? It looks like you are still cruisin' Nov.29 on the Victory, you started the thread and then you abandon us. TEAR! Seriously, we would love to have you back on "our" thread! What are you going to do on the islands? Come to the Meet and Greet after the muster drill. The Siren's Bar is where we will be. Lots of new people to meet. See you there!

Archived