Carnival Spirit- Inside cabin

CRUISING71

Hello,

Have anyone ever stay on the Spirit- Verandah deck inside cabin? Can you tell me if the door is facing odd number balcony room or even number balcony room?

I need to book an inside for the kids and balcony for us...but trying to make sure which if the door is facing odd or even number.

Thanks.

On all Carnival ships, odd numbered cabins are located on the starboard side and all even numbered cabins are located on the port side.

If the inside cabin number is odd, it will open on the same side as the odd numbered balcony cabins; the right side as you look toward the front of the ship.

Here is a pdf of the Spirit deck plan. If you read the legend on the right hand side , it says:

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/Spirit%20Deck%20Plan.pdf

Thank you so much...it is amazing on this forum...when you ask a question...there are always an answer!!!

Can I confirm with you...if I book inside room 7211..the door will face balcony room 7209? Both odd number room?

Thank you,

Tibbie

Archived