Belize with 1yr old. What do you suggest?

Tapi

Hello!

We're planning a cruise for next year, and after giving it a lot of thought, we've chosen to bring our 1 year old along with our mother in law (in a separate cabin of course!) in our cruise.

What activities or excursions would you suggest that would be enjoyable for all of us? (part of me wants to leave the kid and the mother in law on the ship and go snorkeling or cave tubing, but I know I wouldn't hear the end of it from my dear wife!) :D

Hello!

We're planning a cruise for next year, and after giving it a lot of thought, we've chosen to bring our 1 year old along with our mother in law (in a separate cabin of course!) in our cruise.

What activities or excursions would you suggest that would be enjoyable for all of us? (part of me wants to leave the kid and the mother in law on the ship and go snorkeling or cave tubing, but I know I wouldn't hear the end of it from my dear wife!) :D

I vote for your plan. You don't say exactly when you plan to travel, but children that young cannot use bug spray and be in the sun for extended periods of time, so I can't think of a single excursion that would be appropriate with a child this young.

We had been to Belize a few years ago and we did the cave tubing so this time when we took our grown kids and their two yr. old I stayed on the ship and they went fishing. They had a wonderful time, and my Grandson and I had the pool to ourselves almost all day. I bet your M-I-L would love to spend the day with her Grandchild. In Belize you have to tender, and then you either have quite a drive or boat trip to whatever you want to do. I would suggest making that a day for you and you wife to spend some time together doing something fun.

We had been to Belize a few years ago and we did the cave tubing so this time when we took our grown kids and their two yr. old I stayed on the ship and they went fishing. They had a wonderful time, and my Grandson and I had the pool to ourselves almost all day. I bet your M-I-L would love to spend the day with her Grandchild. In Belize you have to tender, and then you either have quite a drive or boat trip to whatever you want to do. I would suggest making that a day for you and you wife to spend some time together doing something fun.

I agree

Archived