CARNIVAL excursion with a 1yr old

Tapi

I posted in the Belize board, but it doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic, so I'm going to post here as well.

We're planning on sailing with our 1yr old son, but we're having a hard time deciding on what to do in Belize.

I looked at Carnival's excursion list. Has anybody ever booked the Bacab Eco Park / Wild Wings tour directly from Carnival?

I would love to hear your feedback. What was your experience? Is this excursion suitable for a family with a toddler?

Do you have other suggestions for Belize?

when we went last year with our 10 month old twins I found what i liked best overall was private tours, that way you had complete control over what you did and how long you were gone.

in belize we did a trip to the ruins with a private guide, it included lunch and it was one of the best tours i have ever done

The Carnival website shore excursion section will let you know age limits for excursions.

Candi

The Bacab Eco Park/Wild Wings excursion is one of the very few in Belize that will allow toddlers.

Archived