where do i add coupon on RCCL site

The email address is coupons@rccl.com Include your booking number, sailing date and the coupon code.

Just remember that you can not combine any other benefit once you have applied this coupon to your booking. This new rule took effect 1/1/09 unless you booked your cruise prior to that date........then you could apply all that you are eligible for.

Be aware i emailed mine a week ago and again yesterday and still no reply and it hasnt been applied. Begining to wonder if that is just someones junk-mail box.

With the new C&A magazine that just came out and the new coupons, I think they just might be a little busy.

It's not a matter of just emailing them your information............they have to check each and every booking number to make sure that the person submitting the coupon is eligible for the discount and that there are no other benefits attached to their booking.

Archived