Is the Miracle being pulled from the Panama Canal for fall 2010?

Gater Girl

The reason I ask is that the Travel guide to tours (internet) that I have found totally accurate does not show the Western..Southern Route of the Miracle..for Fall of 2010. The eastern route is shown....St. Kitts, St. Lucia and Barbatos ( I think)...for the fall of 2010..

So..I know the Liberty once was on that Cruise Route. Is there any chance that the Glory might be put on it when moved from Orlando? I would love that. We are booked for November 2010. I booked the cruise through a local travel agent at a travel show as I had a credit to spend. Then...it was not on the Internet on the agency I use there. It had an express # that brings it up..but not on the regular schedule. I get a note that no such cruise is booked for that time. Then I look at my booking papers...

And..could some of the wise, experienced cruiser on this board..explain to me..what is going on? Thank You. It seems like a silly item, but it worries me. I like knowing where I am going..and on what ship. Once I know..I am fine.

Archived