Guarantee - Veranda Worth The Risk?

Cnd_Cruiser

I just notice that a Guarantee - Veranda on Millennium on January 22 is only $1279 CND. We are already booked with an inside and the difference is not that much. We have only ever cruised in an inside cabin and I thought I might surprise DW with a balcony when we got on the ship. Having never been in one what is the worst I could get with the guarantee veranda?

Thanks

We had a cabin assignment on Celebrity's Infinity for an unobstructed view balcony but it was definitely obstructed. In your situation I would go for the Guarantee Balcony cabin. See my link to a photo of what the worst cabin you would get in a guarantee...probably won't happen to you and it will be worth it even if you got stuck in the situation we did in the photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30291169@N02/3982067737/?addedcomment=1#comment72157622518351790

Have fun,

Kathy

I agree with Cathy. We just gambled on a Suite GTY last week and were assigned a SS that was only 4 cabins down from the SS we had originally booked and saved $800! Besides, she is right--if you don't like your cabin assignment when you get it, call =X= and change it. Don't wait too long to do it though in case your sailing sells out.

Archived