Worst Night in Freedom Dining Room

bigred4770

I want to take my mother to the Supper Club/Steakhouse one night and I wanted to find out what night on the 6 nt Western Caribbean cruise has the worst food in the dining room as I would like to make reservations prior to boarding.

Thanks for the input.

I want to take my mother to the Supper Club/Steakhouse one night and I wanted to find out what night on the 6 nt Western Caribbean cruise has the worst food in the dining room as I would like to make reservations prior to boarding.

Thanks for the input.

There is not a worst night on Freedom. We cruised in Feb this year and did the Supper Club. Post cruise and planning for next one we are going to give the Supper Club a miss as the food in the MDR was excellent and so were our waiters. Don't get me wrong the Supper Club was excellent but not that much better than the MDR and we missed all the fun

Thanks for the input.

What you consider worst may not be what someone else considers worst

I am allergic to seafood - so a night that has LOTS of seafood items and less appealing non-seafood items would be the worst for me.

Get a menu and pick accordingly.

Thanks for the input.

IMO, the worst night is the 3rd night.

IMO, the worst night is the 3rd night.

I agree, we always go to the supper club the night after the first formal which is the third night. It's the least appealing menu to us.

For the person wanting to know formal nights on a 7 or 8 day it's the day after embarkation day and the night before the last night.

Not sure if a 6 day has two.

Thanks for the replies. I used the word "worst" more to cause traffic than any real bad experiences - I have always liked the dining room food, some I love, and some I leave but find other sources (ie. deli, pizza etc.) to fill me. On my 11 cruises, I have never gone hungry. I will definitely be looking at the third night - does anyone know what that menu is as I am concerned about the date of some of the menus online. Thanks for the input

What you consider worst may not be what someone else considers worst

I am allergic to seafood - so a night that has LOTS of seafood items and less appealing non-seafood items would be the worst for me.

I'm allergic to Yankees/Jets fans. Can I get a list of my tablemates and their loyalties in advance?

Just wondering.

Archived