Dr. Cave's Beach and the Groovy Grouper!

mandms40

Hey there DBKK We will probly be taking a cab to Dr. Caves..........I am going with mandms40, We thought about going to a resort but found Dr. Caves and all the good reviews and decided on it...........Maybe we will see you there.

Hi DBKK,

You are going sooner than we are. Ours is Conquest 11/29 sailing. We are just planning to take a taxi(make sure its a red license plate), they are governed. So very safe. We will stay there for a couple of hours, eat at the Groovy Grouper, have some Jamaican Cocktails, then see if we can get a taxi to take us to some safe shopping. Then back to the ship. When you get back, put up a review, I would love to hear how you liked it. Thanks for the web site. Sandy

Hi DBKK,

You are going sooner than we are. Ours is Conquest 11/29 sailing. We are just planning to take a taxi(make sure its a red license plate), they are governed. So very safe. We will stay there for a couple of hours, eat at the Groovy Grouper, have some Jamaican Cocktails, then see if we can get a taxi to take us to some safe shopping. Then back to the ship. When you get back, put up a review, I would love to hear how you liked it. Thanks for the web site. Sandy

Will do. Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi DBKK,

Just got back. We did the $15 get on get off anytime bus shuttle. I would recommend just taking a taxi (and skip all the shopping in Mo Bay - too agressive - I grew up in India where bargaining, etc are part of shopping, but this was way out of that league...way to pushy and close). Drs Cave beach was awesome with fair to good snorkeling. We had some drinks and Jerk Chicken at the GG. Fair prices (under $10). Two women on the beach had to be told to keep their tops on, several times. (We shielded our boys from viewing.) Other than that it was clean fun, clean beach. Enjoy!

Archived