disney menus

reesegirl

Wow thank you for not only taking the time to take pics of the menus but also for posting them. I got a little hungry just looking at some of the offerings. I supposeI would have really been slaivating if you had posted pics to go along with!!! LOL:p

Does anyone have a copy of a bar menu or know where I could find one. I was interested in the types of import beers they serve. I had been looking on the Disney site at being able to purchase 6 beers but they don't tell you the brands.

Does anyone know if there is anything different for a 14 day sailing in regards to menus or do they just repeat the 7 day again?

Does anyone have a copy of a bar menu or know where I could find one. I was interested in the types of import beers they serve. I had been looking on the Disney site at being able to purchase 6 beers but they don't tell you the brands.

Does anyone know if there is anything different for a 14 day sailing in regards to menus or do they just repeat the 7 day again?

Sorry I cant help with the bar menu. I am going on our first 14 day TA cruise and a few of the people on my roll call thread have done it last year and they said the menu is special. They have foods that reflect the places you are visiting as well as a few regular items in case you dont care for foreign foods. So you will have new choices.

I will see if I can find menus from last years TA cruise and post them.

Kathy

Well that would be really nice if it has a few special things, I wasn't sure how often Disney has done the TA but I am aware of them doing them for 2010 as the agent kept pulling up those dates when I was telling her 2011. Such a long way off but so looking forward to it along with my other trips.

• 5 months later...

Momx4, Grandmax4:

Thanks so very much for posting those kid menus. I had looked far and wide on both the Disney site as well as all the food posts on the DIS boards, and could not find this info. My son who will be 12 on our "Magic" cruise Feb 5th 2011 "wrote the book" on picky eating and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have make sure he got his hamburgers and hot dogs from Goofy's or Pluto, as I know he would not touch much of anything on the adult menus. At least he can have the pizza, chicken fingers or macaroni in the sit down restaurants. I think if I showed him some of the photos of the adult choices, he would gag. ( Although a great kid... *he has no idea* of what he is missing!!!!).

Thanks againicon6.gif

Luvstocruise2

Momx4, Grandmax4:

Thanks so very much for posting those kid menus. I had looked far and wide on both the Disney site as well as all the food posts on the DIS boards, and could not find this info. My son who will be 12 on our "Magic" cruise Feb 5th 2011 "wrote the book" on picky eating and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have make sure he got his hamburgers and hot dogs from Goofy's or Pluto, as I know he would not touch much of anything on the adult menus. At least he can have the pizza, chicken fingers or macaroni in the sit down restaurants. I think if I showed him some of the photos of the adult choices, he would gag. ( Although a great kid... *he has no idea* of what he is missing!!!!).

Thanks againicon6.gif

Luvstocruise2

Your welcome.:)

My grandson when he was 8 would only eat cheeseburgers. So when ever it wasnt on the kiddie menu the waiter ordered it from the pool side place that has burgers and it was waiting for him everynight.

The next year all he wanted to eat was chicken fingers and fries, so our waiter did the same thing because he knew that was all the kid wanted all week. Some waiters wont go to that extent but if there is something he likes to eat every night I would certainly ask about it. They need to know the day ahead of time to do this though.

Another grandkid loved strawberries and once they heard this every night they brought a bowl of fresh strawberries for her even though it wasnt on the menu. She was 5 and very picky back then. Now she loves the adult menu.

So there is hope for picky eaters!!!

Kathy

Archived