Cabin Location Question

CrusieGuy

Just got our cabin assigment for our upcoming Eurodam Cruise. We booked a VH Guar and got a VB which is a great upgrade IMO. The cabin number is 6153 and according to the deckplan this cabin only has a shower which is no big deal to us. It is much closer to the back than we have ever stayed. How is the location? What is it like staying AFT(motion, noise, etc)? Thanks for your help. :confused:

My last 3 cruises (and hopefully each of the future ones :D) have been in an aft cabin...all the way at the stern. One of them was on the Eurodam in 5192. It was very quiet back there and I did not notice a lot of movement. That being said, I love the rocking of a ship and would be very disappointed if there wasn't some rock 'n roll in my cabin. Enjoy your cruise on the beautiful Eurodam!

Diane

I'm a big fan of being as far aft as possible. I don't like to be mid-ship as there is generally too much foot traffic for me. I also enjoy feeling like I am on a ship so the motion does not bother me. If I were you, I'd be ecstatic!

Archived