travelling RCI holy land oct 19 with toddler - need advice

majumdre

Hi All

Travelling RCI vision of the seas holy land oct 19 with toddler. This is our first time in the medditerranean and on a cruise. we have a oceanview cabin near the champagne bar booked. any advice of travellign with atoddler on this cruise will be so appeciated. leave in a few days so hyperventilating a bit. havent booked excursions or anything - the RCI ones are expensive!

Thanks so much all!

I would spend some time on the ports of call boards here looking at each of the ports you will visit to find the best places and way to take your toddler. I've found great info for our upcoming Med cruise and there's no way we would have been able to arrange it all once we were on board. We've pre-arranged private tours for most ports, which have the benefit of being less expensive and we can go at our own pace with my little ones. The big thing you have to keep in mind is that the ship won't wait for private tours, so you have to leave plenty of time to get back and choose a reputable tour operator who is recommended here at Cruise Critic.

Also, check your Roll Call here at Cruise Critic - there may be others there cruising with a toddler who would like to share a tour with you.

Best,

Mia

Archived