OBC for shareholders

MOMtoTwins

I was considering buying some stock but had a question. if i have a joint account with me and my DH on it, and on the ship we each are booked into different cabins would we get the OBC for each cabin?

You each have to own your own shares, but you should have bought stock a couple of months ago when it was in the low 20's ...It's $32.49 right now.We've already gotten back about $600 dollars of our investment in OBC.....:)....Dennis

• 1 month later...

Hi MOMtoTwins...I have the pricing for the cruise if you are still looking to book with the Group. Not sure, because you already have a countdown clock, and I think that is our date. If you have not already booked, e-mail me for the prices. If you are already booked, but not with a TA just through Carnival, you can switch it over to the CC TA, and still be a part of the group. If you booked ES, in this same manner, you can swith that over to our TA and be a part of the group Also, and get to do all the group things, meet and great ect. but you wouldn't get the Amenities. But who cares you can still be a part of the group LOL. I feel like a mother hen, trying to find all her chicks. found a couple of you already. Come chat again, and join the fun.

Archived