local time question

hibiscus27

(first let me apoligize... i kinda posted this in the RCI forum instead of here on the Coz page - so forgive the double post)

Newbie question:

Gonna be on NOS for an after thanksgiving cruise.... Our first stop is in Cozumel after leaving Miami... According to the itinerary we arrive at Cozumel at 8 am. Is 8 am Miami time or is 8 am Cozumel time?

If it's 8 am Miami time.... does someone know offhand what time that is in Cozumel?

I'm trying to set up an excursion and have no idea what time to tell them to pick us up....

Thanks in advance!

Royal Caribbean normally posts all of their times as "ship time" ... they will tell you to always keep your clocks set to "ship time". Cozumel time is an hour ahead. If you're booking an excursion through the ship, they won't offer it until you're ready. Remember too, the ship must be cleared by local authorities before anyone can get off. We docked in Cozumel at 9 (ship time) last week and were cleared by 9:30 or so. Most tour operators are pretty good about their scheduling.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived