Miracle - Help! Should we book a Panorama or Verandah room??

computerkitten

My husband and I have never cruised and trying to book a Miracle cruise in November. We have narrowed it down to either a Panorama room on 8*** or a Verandah room on 7***. Fairly limited I guess on the Verandah, lots of availability on 8*** Panorama. We know we want a balcony. I have concerns a bit of obstruction, noise, and motion sickness. Now I can take something for motion sickness... just something I wanted to say. Also, he is really looking at 82** #s too.

Please let us know!

Thank you,

Computerkitten

Personally, I'd go for verandah deck. That way you have cabins above and below you so noise won't be a problem. On panorama you have the lido deck above you with alot of traffic and noise. Check out the deck plans on carnivals site to see what is around you. I try and pick the ones I think will be relatively quiet. We're booked on the verandah deck in two weeks on the Legend which is tha same class as Miracle. Here's the link to your deck plans if you didn't already have it. http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI

My husband and I have never cruised and trying to book a Miracle cruise in November. We have narrowed it down to either a Panorama room on 8*** or a Verandah room on 7***. Fairly limited I guess on the Verandah, lots of availability on 8*** Panorama. We know we want a balcony. I have concerns a bit of obstruction, noise, and motion sickness. Now I can take something for motion sickness... just something I wanted to say. Also, he is really looking at 82** #s too.

Please let us know!

Thank you,

Computerkitten

When we booked our Miracle cruise last year, our PVP suggested the Veranda deck so we would be insulsted from noise above and below. I trust we made the right decision and we'll find out in nine days. :D

We had a cabin on Panorama on the Miracle directly under the pizzeria. We loved the scent of baking pizza coming into the cabin. We had noise only in the evening from above. We loved being just one floor away from Lido too so we could bring our lunch down to our balcony quickly. The balcony was an extended balcony too.

Next time we are on a Spirit class ship I would ask for the same cabin.

Archived