question about my friend mario tour

spotter27

I booked a tour in pananma w/ my friend mario and I read the CL007 w/ waterfall Indian tour gets back late.Is that a 1 time thing or all the time does anyone know if it cuts the time to close? I already booked it and now im nervous. He has all great reviews.Someone thats going on my cruise posted something. please help!!!

I booked a tour in pananma w/ my friend mario and I read the CL007 w/ waterfall Indian tour gets back late.Is that a 1 time thing or all the time does anyone know if it cuts the time to close? I already booked it and now im nervous. He has all great reviews.Someone thats going on my cruise posted something. please help!!!

We did a tour with his group a year ago. Didn't do the indian thing. We did canal and rainforest. We got back in plenty of time. These guys make their living by being able to get you back in time. They couldn't afford to screw up and have people on his tour miss the boat. This forum would eat them alive.

Personally our experience with my friend mario left a bit to be desired

We were on the Indian tour with my friend Mario, we got back in plenty of time. It was an awesome & amazing tour, I'm glad we did it.The meal they prepared for us was very good. Even the boat ride was an experience, we enjoyed it so much. Mario took suckers for the kids and everyone came running to get one even the older women and the chief.

We just got back from the Carnival Freedom 9-26-09 cruise and did the tour with Mario. We were lucky to get Mario, Sr. as our guide. Indian village was amazing and the canoe trip was great, the only problem was coming back from the village the last 10 minutes of the canoe ride it poured on us and then getting back on the bus it was cold from the air conditioning. We did the panama canel after that and it was interesting. We enjoyed the trip and would book with Mario again. This tour included Beer or soft drinks at lunch and lunch was fish and plantains. We stopped on the way and Mario bought the fruit that they served us at lunch. The children look forward to Mario visiting with candy.

No, we did just the Indian Village and the Canel. We were taking an 82 and an 84 year old with us so we had to play it safe with activities. No one missed the boat in that port. I think we got back around 3:00 and the boat left at 4:00. You might want to pack one of those clear plastic ponchos in case of rain. One girl on our canoe did and she stayed pretty dry, we were all drenched. It was still fun and the Indians were the high light of our trip. I wish we could have done the Zip line, but thats not for 80 year olds so we had to pass on that. Mario stopped in town at a grocery store to let us get coffee and vanilla if we wanted. I bought 2 bags of coffee, it came out to about $9.00 a bag ( 1 ground and 1 beans) 2lbs. We also purchased a 2 liter coke for the boat.

Archived